Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. (John 17:17)
We believe the true, original Gospel, as revealed and taught by Jesus Christ and His personally chosen apostles, and as preserved in the God-breathed New Testament. We believe and practice the Word of God, as inspired and preserved in both the Old and New Testaments. The Word of God is the truth of God, from the God of truth. As Jesus said, we are to “live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.”
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63)
1. We believe in one God, maker of all things, revealed three persons...The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit making up the blessed Trinity. The Scriptures clearly teach that there is one God who exists in three persons, each person is wholly God, equal in power and glory .
2. We believe that Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God and second person of the Trinity, is God. He was sinless born of the Virgin Mary..
3. We believe that the Bible, in its entirety, is the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and conduct.
4. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, eternal happiness of the saved, and eternal punishment in Hell of the lost.
5. We believe in personal salvation of believers by grace, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the saving power of Blood of Jesus, that there is, salvation, cleansing, healing, deliverance, protection, authority and victory, in that precious blood..
7. We believe in sanctification by the Blood of Jesus in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world.
8. We believe in justification through faith in Jesus Christ by the blood of Jesus.
9. We believe in divine healing through faith, and that healing is included in the atonement. We believe in anointing of oil to the person for healing, by the laying on of hands of the elder.
10. We believe in water baptism as an identification with Jesus' death, burial, and the resurrection to walk in the newness of life. We believe as Jesus commanded to baptize in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit..
11. We believe in the Baptism and Power of the Holy Spirit and the orderly operation of the nine spiritual gifts. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance
12. We believe in the Christian hope...the imminent personal return of Jesus in the Rapture of the Church.
13. Marriage was originally established by God to join a man and a woman together for life.
Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from sin in His own Blood. Rev. 1:5